I received a overwhelming, positive response from week one of my introductory e-mail (and blog post) about updating citizen science and Open Science pages on Wikipedia. Thank you to all who agreed to help! I learned that there is more than updating the pages and adding the missing ones.
• I started the navbox with the basics that I know. There are hidden topics under the "Topics" header that need have pages to. I based them of the working groups from Citizen Science Association site as I feel that the Association is the umbrella organization for citizen science
• The talk of starting a WikiProject or Task Force is happening
• A page for Citizen Science Association was created
• Start grading the articles within the Citizen Science category
• Write the proposal for the WikiProject/Task Force
In the future, the other suggestions that I saw on the talk page of the roadmap will be focused on.